Wednesday, May 16, 2007

You think it's healthy?

Read this Healthy Habits That Aren't

It certainly seems like everyday people are learning new things that contradict former “beliefs”. I would say former “studies” but now when I think about it, how many of these so-called “studies” were actually performed?

Peanuts cause Acne, Coffee’s bad for you… do this, avoid that, this is good, that’s bad… where do I even begin?

And as soon as you decide to follow these “health” advisories and when you’ve been following them for quite sometime, a health bulletin or another study will come out contradicting whatever it was they said before which just makes it all the more confusing.

Maybe I should be more conscious about my health. Sometimes though eating healthy takes the fun out of it. If I had to choose between a regular health bar and a chocolate coated one, I’d choose the chocolate coated bar.

Maybe I’ll feel different when I get older.

2 comments:

Marieseda said...

OMG!!

I read the exact same article this morning. Karen you need to get out of my head it just isn't healthy for the two of us. I've decided to simply do what I want in terms of trying to get healthy, because it seems that everything has it's side effects and faults so I might as well enjoy what I'm doing.

k a r e n said...

As Steve says, great minds think alike Tina =P

I absolutely agree, just do what you want and enjoy it!