Friday, May 11, 2007

Sandal weather

Mr. President is back today and will be here for a few days. Yikes! It doesn’t bother me so much that he is here when I’m busy because I can go through the entire day without bumping into him. But on a day like today when I’m not overly busy, I do mind. I’ll have to try very hard to look very busy. He makes everyone in the office uncomfortable and stresses everyone out which in turn stresses me out. Ugh.

At least it’s Friday again! Yey! Woot woot!

I was so glad to finally catch Juhl online. I hadn’t spoken to him for awhile now and was curious as to how he was doing. I was a little bummed out because just when I finally had a chance to chat with him, I was asked to take over a training session. I honestly wanted to kick someone. Or something. I only had enough time to ask him how he was doing, if he brought his cellphone with him and to compliment him on his new haircut. I guess 15 minutes of chat time with him is still better than nothing. I’m actually quite glad that I was able to talk to Arlene, Pao and Juhl all in a single week. Too bad I didn’t get a chance to talk to Shey but I did call her on her b-day and was able to hear her voice again after such a long time. I always feel good after I talk to anyone of them. They’re such great friends and I can’t help but feel like they’re family. I love these guys.

The weather has been really good lately and luckily, we’ve managed to avoid rain. I love being able to walk out the door without needing to wear a jacket although I still bring one with me just in case. It feels so nice to be wearing light clothing and sandals. I was considering wearing capri pants to work today but decided I should save it for another day. Sitting on the bus with the windows cracked open and a little bit of wind blowing in is awesome.

No comments: