Friday, May 04, 2007

Yay Friday!

Once again I have my morning to myself. I don’t have to train and there are hardly any e-mails coming in. I’m just sitting in my office, listening to D train a client for the first time. He sounds a bit nervous. I still remember the first training session I did more than a year ago and it was pretty nerve racking. But after awhile you start getting the hang of it and it sort of flows out of you naturally. The only way to learn is to keep doing it.

I’m so glad it’s already Friday. I have to admit the week went by pretty quickly. I guess it’s because I was extremely busy and when you’re busy, time just seems to fly. I slept late last night. Blame it on the 2-hour episode of Grey’s Anatomy and then I had to do some chores and then I had to wait for my download to finish. I was trying to download Sims Online and I didn’t know it was going to take more than half an hour to finish. I was already so sleepy but it had already downloaded half of it and I would hate to stop in the middle and have to do it all over again so I decided to just wait and let it finish. Unfortunately, the download didn’t go so well so I got upset and just decided to go to bed. All that waiting for absolutely nothing.

I got up at 6 am this morning like I always do but I was surprised I felt fine and I didn’t feel tired at all even though I got fewer hours of sleep. My guess is that my body’s gotten used to getting 6 hours of sleep every night instead of 7 or 8. Is that a good thing or a bad thing? I don't know. But when I was in school, 6 hours was plenty. There were nights when I'd get only 2-3 hours of sleep and sometimes none at all.

I think VP hates me. I get that vibe off of her. I don't know why but she and I can't seem to get along. Mum says maybe it's because she views me as a threat. A threat in what way? I have no idea. As far as I'm concerned, I'm the least of her worries. I'm really harmless. I don't bite, you know. Maybe she doesn't like me because I refuse to play her games? Sorry, I don't kiss a**. I've got dignity and dignity stays with me. You may be the queen and yes, I will show you respect but don't expect me to kiss the ground you walk on. Not my style missy.

My eyes are so tired. I’ve been staring at the monitor all day and every bit of light coming from it hurts. I’m dying to rub my eyes but since I’m wearing eye shadow today (yes, you heard right, I am wearing eye shadow… I do wear it once in awhile you know) I can’t touch it. I don’t really wear a lot of make up because it’s too time consuming to put on and through out the day I have a tendency to forget and I’ll end up rubbing it off or smudging. Not to mention that fact that I’m pretty oily by the end of the day.

I have to do some QA on one of the databases but I’m so tired I can’t concentrate. Force myself I must. Maybe a little snack will help...off to the kitchen!

No comments: