Monday, May 14, 2007

Saw it, Filled it, and re-posted

Found this in a blog I was browsing.. I thought it was kinda fun to fill it out and re-post.

I AM: pining for the weekend
I WANT: to go on vacation
I WISH: I earned more money
I HATE: inconsiderate people
I MISS: my college friends
I HEAR: my co-worker talking in the other room
I WONDER: how many people in the world really love what they do.
I REGRET: being so nice sometimes
I AM NOT: dumb
I DANCE: when I feel like it
I SING: whenever I hear a really good song
I CRY: when I’m hurt, mad or frustrated
I AM NOT ALWAYS: okay
I MAKE WITH MY HANDS: not a lot of things
I WRITE: mostly about little, mundane things
I CONFUSE: some Filipino words
I NEED: a dress
I SHOULD: save more
I START: playing with my thumb when I’m nervous or stressed
I FINISH: what I start
I TAG: rarely.

No comments: