Tuesday, May 22, 2007

H's Big Event

The long weekend went by in a blur. H’s wedding was simple but nice and Steve and I spent most of our time listening to the guy beside us who couldn’t stop talking. He was nice and so were the other people in our table but Steve was pretty tired and was really hoping for a quiet evening. Poor guy.

We forgot to bring a camera so we ended up using my camera phone to take a few pictures and pretty much relied on others to take pictures for us. H’s little sister was having way too much fun with the disposable cameras on each table and was taking pictures of anything and everything. She took one of me and I can only hope it’s a decent shot. After all she was aiming at uh… my..uh.. chest. Little kids should never be allowed to play with disposable cameras and take pictures of unassuming guests.

There was a cute little boy who was in a very happy mood and was playing, running and rolling on the floor a lot. Whatever that little boy had to drink was pure energy in a bottle. One thing’s for sure, he’ll be fast asleep by the time he gets home.

We danced to a few songs which I thought was pretty nice. All in all, it was good but I was dead tired by the time I got home.

No comments: