Wednesday, May 30, 2007

Rant

What do you do when you come across a person who clearly WILL NOT and WILL NEVER admit she is wrong? Do you fight back until every bit of muscle on you begins to shake? Or do you simply bite your tongue and let it slide?

In the situation I was in this afternoon, I should’ve kept my mouth shut and let it slide. I was asked a question to which I gave an honest answer according to how I know it is. Plain and simple. But no, she insists she is right and goes on to make a mess out of things. Things I do not need to worry or think about and could care less to be honest. This is the part where I normally break down into fits of anger and start tearing up because I am clearly upset. But sometime ago I have decided that there are things which are simply not worth my time and that I should accept the fact that there will always be people who simply are a certain way and there’s nothing I can do about it. Perhaps one day it will bite them in the a**. I sure hope so.

No comments: