Thursday, May 17, 2007

Happy note on "Happy Slip"

I recently came across an interesting website: Happy Slip!

I love how she imitates her parents and her aunt. It’s so funny! JR and I were watching some of her videos on YouTube the other night and we couldn’t help but laugh because we can relate! She’s so entertaining to watch. JR said that fellow Filipinos would find them funny more than others but I don’t think so. I mean there are people of different nationalities who gave good comments too. I haven’t had the chance to browse all of her videos on YouTube but among my faves are:

Help
Peelings
Morning Meest
YouChoob
Mixed Nuts
Home

Pinoy and proud! It’s always nice to find Filipinos who despite growing up outside the country still retains their values and still recognizes their roots.

No comments: