Tuesday, May 15, 2007

Google Me

I googled my name out of curiosity and none of the first 2 pages were me and I didn’t bother looking at all the other pages. I was just surprised to see that most of them are in the medicine field. None of the results I saw were remotely interesting but it was interesting to know how many people have the same name as me. I wonder if I’ll ever meet anyone of them in my lifetime.

Yesterday I was posting about how glad I was that I didn’t have any full-day training sessions this week. Now it seems I have a few meetings that might be difficult. I guess one easy week is asking for too much. I shouldn’t have said anything. Eck.

Living in a country that’s normally very dry sure makes me notice humidity so much more. Even though it’s only 28 degrees outside, it sure feels like it’s 30. I’m not complaining about the heat because I like it. But it feels a bit uncomfortable with the humidity. Feels like all my clothes are sticking to my skin. This is the type of weather where all I wanna do is jump in the shower.

A few things I need to do after work today and I really hope I get to do all of them.

No comments: