Monday, May 14, 2007

Rambling (again)

I just have to survive this week and then it’s the long weekend! Yay! I don’t really know what the fuss is about with Victoria Day or why it’s a holiday. Sorry guys, I’m still familiarizing myself with this country and I still know Philippine holidays better. Although I have to say I forgot all about Philippine Labor Day and was wondering why people were home on a weekday.

Leslie just told me she’s planning to come here for a weekend to visit. I’m really looking forward to seeing her since I haven’t seen her in awhile. We have yet to figure out where she’ll be staying.

Oh, the song they’re playing on the radio right now sounds like The Corrs. Now that’s a band I haven’t heard on the radio for a while now. I like their songs. They’re playing such good songs on the radio right now and I can’t help but reminisce about older times. I make myself sound so old by saying this don’t I? I can’t help it, a good song comes on and a flood of fun memories come rushing back to me. Always happens.

I’ve been reading other people’s posts a lot lately and I can’t help but feel a bit envious of how good they are when it comes to writing. They almost make me feel jealous of their lives because it just sounds so interesting. Argh.

5pm where are you?

No comments: