Wednesday, June 13, 2007

Bits and Pieces

I was updating my Multiply site this morning and I realized it doesn’t actually transfer all of my posts in Blogger. I have no idea why.

Anyhow, I rented some DVDs last night and one of them was Russel Peters’. I’m telling you, that guy is so funny. If you haven’t seen him, go to YouTube and search for his videos. I especially love it when he imitates accents. He’s so good at it.

Another DVD I rented is The Celestine Prophecy. I’ve seen the book several times before at Indigo and Chapters and have always wanted to read it. I never really read the book but I was curious when I saw the DVD. The movie wasn’t too impressive but maybe the book’s better. I know I like the Harry Potter books better than the movies.

I’m so sleepy. I got 7 hours of sleep last night but I really feel like I need more. Doesn’t your bed feel so much softer when you’re tired? I had such a difficult time getting out of bed this morning. After taking a bath and getting ready for work, I leaned my head against a pillow and closed my eyes for 5 minutes. I wish I could just stay in bed until noon.

I was reading the Metro on the subway and there was a brief article about a one-year old baby who fell from an apartment window on the 14th floor. A bunch of clotheslines had broken the baby’s fall and the baby actually landed on the grass unharmed and just crawled after landing. How amazing is that?! It truly shows that God is watching and nothing happens without God’s permission. Don’t ask me how a one-year old baby could fall out of a window because I have no idea.

No comments: