Thursday, June 28, 2007

Shop Crazy

I’m so tired. I only got 4 hours pf sleep last night and I swear the train ride this morning seemed shorter than usual and didn’t really allow me to nap. I’m glad I only have to stay at work until 3pm today since I have a doctor’s appointment this afternoon.

I was hoping to get a few things done tonight and maybe take a stroll downtown if I have enough energy. It’s quite nice and sunny outside and it’s ideal for a walk along Queen Street West. I would love to take a walk along Bloor Street West and look at the little shops there but I don’t have time to do that today.

I am dying to go shopping but I am also trying to save so it’s really an internal battle. Last night Steve and I went shopping with Fey and it was quite the shopping marathon. It’s funny that out of the three of us, I was the one who ended up not getting anything when I’m the avid shopper. I was quite proud of the fact I didn’t spend but I must admit that it’s also partly because I didn’t find anything I liked in particular. I tried a few things on but none of them looked good on me or worth spending money on. It was an accomplishment nonetheless.

I need some skirts, dresses, shorts and another pair of jeans.

No comments: