Tuesday, June 26, 2007

Rides

I was looking at the list of top ten rollercoasters on MSN this morning and looking at some of them brought back the nausea I felt during our last trip to Wonderland. Steve and I rode the Vortex and it would have been fun if I didn’t bang my head a million times agains the seat. The head banging was what made me dizzy at the end of the ride.

I love going to amusement parks and going on rides although I avoid rides that spin too much because I tend to get sick. I’ve always loved amusement parks since I was little and I remember my parents taking us to Big Bang in Alabang in December. Although it seems to me that rides don’t really make you dizzy when you’re little and for some reason, as you grow older, you get more nauseus going on them.

I’ve always wondered… why doesn’t Wonderland have a Ferris Wheel?

No comments: