Wednesday, June 20, 2007

Lesser Evil

Darn it, you know that exfoliating cream I had successfully avoided buying? It freakin’ works! It actually works!

You know what that means?

That means I should have bought it! Dammit! Arrrgghh.

Anyhow, work has stepped up and it’s been a little busy for me. I’ve been handling work-related stress a bit better and just trying to take things in stride. My so-called work-related stress isn’t so much about the job… the cause is the people I work with (not all of them) and the lack of direction. I just found out that I am moving once again to another desk (this would be my 2nd move from my original desk) and I have to say I am not too happy about it. I had to choose the lesser evil. It was either sitting beside a co-worker I don’t like or sitting at a desk which exposes everything I am doing on my computer. Tough… do I choose the annoying co-worker who would eventually annoy me to death? Or do I choose to move to a desk facing the hallway?

For my own sanity, I chose the hallway.

No comments: