Wednesday, June 06, 2007

Work

I’m totally glad I am done with my training session for the day and that I have the rest of the day to myself to do other things… except now I am left thinking of things to keep me occupied till 5pm. Tsk tsk. Steve was just saying how we both complain when we’re swamped and we complain when there’s absolutely nothing to do. LOL. Why can’t the world be perfect?

It looks like there are impending changes within this small company of ours and both D and I will have to move to yet another section of the building. I’ve moved a total of 3 times and moving again means a fourth time for me. I love my spot right now and would hate to move but then again, it isn’t up to me and I pretty much have to suck it in. Bummer. I can only hope for a quiet, decent spot somewhere.

I hate this company. Unfortunately, looking for another job is also a lot of work. I’m being lazy, I know.

No comments: