Friday, June 01, 2007

YM Integrated with Yahoo Mail

I’m grateful for the warm temperatures even though we’ve been getting rain for the past couple of days. I would very much rather that it rain as long as it’s warm, than to have snow snow with the cold. It’s much easier to bring an umbrella instead of needing to wear several layers of clothing.

Today I was very pleased to find out that Yahoo has integrated their messenger into e-mail. What this means for me is that I get to chat with my Yahoo contacts just by signing into my e-mail even though I don’t have Yahoo messenger installed on my PC. This is beneficial to me since I only have MSN messenger at work and is limited to my MSN contacts. I know I can always just add my Yahoo contacts into my MSN contact list since it allows for cross chatting anyway but since I already have so many YM contacts, it’s tedious to have to re-add them all over again. I’m lazy I know.

No comments: