Tuesday, June 19, 2007

Darn makeup

Phone banking can be such a pain sometimes. It allows you to make transactions like paying bills and moving money around but when you want to find out what happened to your money or if you want the last 10 transactions since your last statement, it gives you such a hard time. It's a freakin' conspiracy I tell you. It doesn't want you to monitor your money at all!

I decided to pass by The Bay on my way home because I needed to buy makeup. I forgot that Tuesdays isn't such a good time to pass by because that's when they have makeup artists that give free makeovers and stuff. It's really good if you're looking at buying a lot of makeup or if you want to try different things. But when your goal is to come and just buy the one thing you need, it's really not an ideal situation because you get tempted to buy so many things you do NOT need. It turns out to be really expensive and before you know it, you're walking out of the store broke.

I have a spending problem. I really do.

No comments: