Friday, June 08, 2007

Slower than a Turtle

Today couldn’t have gone by any slower. It was another one of those really slow work days and although I had stuff to do, I also had a lot of free time on my hands. I decided to take advantage of said free time to re-do my layout, create some posts and label all of my posts. I had long been thinking of labeling them but have been procrastinating since I already had so many posts and labeling all of them would be time consuming. It wasn’t as hard as I had expected it to be since there’s a function that allows me to select multiple entries and label them at the same time. It was actually very user friendly and so easy to use.

All throughout the day I kept looking at my watch and expecting to see an hour closer to 5pm but to my surprise and bewilderment, it seemed to crawl. Mind you it wasn’t just my imagination because a co-worker also said the exact same thing, “Is it just me or is the time going by really, really slow?”

I dunno but it certainly felt like late afternoon already when in reality it was barely 2pm. Normally time goes so much faster when I’m busy but once I swear it felt like I had been working for an hour and when I checked the time, only 15mins had gone by!! It was very weird.

I think it’s time’s way of mocking me.

No comments: