Tuesday, June 12, 2007

The Early Bird

I am proud to say I started working even before 9am today. Aren’t I the eager one?

I arrived at the office around 8:40am like I normally do. I grabbed a cup of coffee and half a bagel with cream cheese and told Steve to go on MSN. Usually, both Steve and I grab our coffees and our bagels and sit down and eat together until 9am and then we begin our work day. But since Mr. Pres is in town and was in the office so freakin’ early today, we couldn’t afford to have our morning chat and were forced to go back to our individual desks and eat by ourselves. I checked my e-mails, forgot about my food for a bit and started replying. Since I’m already at my desk, I figured I might as well get started early.

It actually feels good knowing I’ve accomplished more than half the tasks I have for the day. I am hoping (cross my fingers) that I will have an easy afternoon. After all, I did bust my ass in the morning.

No comments: