Thursday, November 16, 2006

The best things in life are free...?

Life is so unpredictable almost to the point that it scares me. Just when you think everything is fine and everything seems to be going your way, something will happen and everything just comes crashing down. It’s almost as if the best things in life are no longer free because you eventually have to pay for all the good times you enjoyed with some really bad days. Sometimes I’m afraid to say I’m happy for fear that it will be taken away from me. There are also times when I feel like I have to work so hard for the things I want to get that when I finally get it, it almost feels as if I had paid for it.

I don’t always feel this way. I really do believe in blessings and I know God is good and He loves me. I just get frustrated and overwhelmed by the things that are out of my control.

No comments: