Tuesday, November 28, 2006

Hooked!

Last night I found myself watching yet another episode of Heroes. Dammit! I wasn’t planning on getting hooked on another TV series. I really thought it would be one of those wanna-be series but it turns out I was wrong. It almost has the same charm as Lost where you find yourself watching episode per episode trying to find the answers to the big mystery surrounding it. It’s almost as if each episode is a piece a puzzle and when you think you’re about to get the big picture, something happens and you’re back at square one – guessing what’s about to come.

I don’t know how many others even watch it. I only started watching it because of JR. I actually missed the first few episodes but JR had been able to see it via streaming video on the internet and I had him narrate them to me. Hehe! They finally revealed who Sylar is but I still can’t quite figure out how he was able to inherit telekinetic abilities from his first victim and whether he is in fact inheriting his victims’ powers. My favorite character by far is Hiro Nakamura. I think he’s pretty adorable and although he is clueless at present, he seems very powerful in the future.

The more I write about this, the more I realize you probably don’t know what I’m talking about! I also realize it can be pretty hard to follow especially if you’ve missed a few episodes. Anyway, I like watching it.

8 comments:

kristin said...

I know exactly what you mean! I love this show! monday nights are horrible for me because i'm hooked on prison break (which killed me last night) and heroes which was like you said sooooo good.

karen, not to worry - next week is the last episode for a while and you'll see the first 9 chapters in reruns. I know there are 3 I missed before last night's.

Sj said...

Can't watch as no Cable but.. Karen.. I didn't know you liked LOST!!

Suzy and I and her mom LOVE that show!

And Kristin. tsk tsk on her for not saying it first

k a r e n said...

Yes, I love LOST! Unfortunately, I wasn't able to follow it and I need to rent the DVD so I could watch it all!

Kristin, is there only one more episode for this season and how many episodes are there in total?

I wish you could watch it Steve! I can ask my brother for the link where you can watch it over the internet. =)

Sj said...

Actually Karen I could use that.. especially being bored at times at work with nothing to do.

kristin said...

so there should be 10 chapters then they take a break, and like lost, it will be back in the spring. ughh, it drives me batty. usually a tv season is like 23 or so episodes.

Anonymous said...

I lurveeeee Heroes too!! I got too much to watch already.

{{{(^_^)}}} - Hiro Nakamura smiley.

I used to adore Lost but then they just put more and more questions as they go along and now they are forgotten. But, it's too late, I'm hooked.

Ando's such a cutie. :)

k a r e n said...

I know pao!! Hiro and Ando are the innocent, cute and extremely kind ones.. I love how loyal Ando is to Hiro!

Steve, I keep forgetting to ask my brother for the link but I'll get them to you. =)

k a r e n said...

Steve, here is a link to the site where you can find Heroes episodes together with a bunch of other shows... have fun watching!!

http://allfg.alluc.org/cms/cms/