Thursday, November 30, 2006

Post #1

This is officially the first post composed from my own laptop!! yey!

I remember Shey, Cheri and I wishing we had a laptop in college. It would have made our life much easier.. and cramming would have been more comfortable.. LOL!

As I write this, Miguel is watching the Simpsons and every now and then I would stop and watch portions of it. I remember Mommy banning JR and me from watching it when we were younger. We were also banned from watching Celebrity Death Match on MTV. I don't know if you ever watched it but it was basically celebrities made of clay, wrestling and it was kinda gory. It was funny though and we loved watching it. So imagine how bummed out we were when our mom told us we couldn't watch in anymore. Mommy thought both the Simpsons and Celebrity Death Match were inappropriate for kids (although when Celebrity Death Match was on, we were already in our teens). There is no point to this story. It just came to mind.

4 comments:

Marieseda said...

My mom banned the Simpsons at our house too and Beavis and Butthead. Somehow we still managed to watch every episode.

k a r e n said...

Oh yeah! Beavis and Butthead were banned from our house too! I totally forgot about that... for some reason it was hard for me to catch every word that came out of their mouths.. they sounded like they were eating their words.. LOL

Sj said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Sj said...

Dude I feel you. I have wanted to bring a laptop to work.. so I could watch movies or play games when things got too boring... haha

I mean for school!