Tuesday, November 07, 2006

if your life was a movie, what would the soundtrack be?

So, here's how it works:
1. Open your library (iTunes, Winamp, Media Player, iPod, etc)
2. Put it on shuffle
3. Press play
4. For every question, type the song that's playing
5. When you go to a new question, press the next button6. Don't lie and try to pretend you're cool...

Opening Credits:
My Love is Like Whoa – Mya Feat Missy Elliott (what does this mean?)

Waking Up:
So Sick – Neyo (LOL! I had to decide this morning whether I should call-in sick for work)

First Day At School:
Show Me the Money – Petey Pablo (I WAS told in order to get somewhere I needed to get a good education! HAHA)

Falling In Love:
Just A Little While – Janet Jackson (Gee…I sure hope not)

Fight Song:
Smooth Criminal – Alient Ant Farm (oops! You better watch out!)

Breaking Up:
I hope it’s You – Ntwine (ouch!)

Prom:
Higher – Creed (huh?)

Life is good:
Fall to Pieces – Avril Lavigne (what the?! And here I thought life was great..)

Mental Breakdown:
Dilemma – Nelly Feat Kelly Rowland (it sure would be quite a dilemma wouldn’t it?)

Driving:
Otherside – Red Hot Chili Peppers (otherside of the road? Or I should be on the other side of the driver’s seat? Or maybe it means, “see you on the other side?”)

Flashback:
Wisemen – James Blunt (I sure hope I made some pretty wise decisions… I would hate to look back at my life and have regrets.)

Getting Back Together:
I Miss You – Incubus (I’m sure this would be a reason)

Wedding:
The Distance – Evan and Jaron (I can't take the distance I can't take the miles I can't take the time Until the next time I see you smile I can't take the distance And I'm not ashamed That I can't take a breath whitout saying your name But I can't take the distance…)

Birth of Child:
Hey Ya – Outkast (Oh God I hope these are not the first words I utter towards my first born)

Final Battle:
She Wants to Move – N.E.R.D. (you can count on me making a move.. )

Death Scene:
This is Your Life – Switchfoot (nice… like they say, your life flashes before you when you’re about to die)

Funeral Song:
Millenium – Robbie Williams (uh I don’t get it)

End Credits:
Listen – Beyonce (yeah guys…listen!)

2 comments:

Sj said...

Breaking up: I hope it's you?? Ok.. that is sorta scary.. it's as if you are supposed to be REALLY hopefully you can break up with THE ONE

k a r e n said...

LOL

it is weird...