Wednesday, November 08, 2006

Sleep..I want more!

This morning had me struggling to get out of bed. I was sooooo sleepy and all I really wanted to do was stay at home, close my eyes and sleep. Is it just me or does your bed seem so much softer when you need to get out of it? During days like today, I wish the TTC would go on strike, the snow to fall so hard we can’t go anywhere or that I would get a fever just so I have an excuse to stay at home. Like always I talked myself into getting up, taking a shower and before I knew it I was on the train.

5 comments:

Marieseda said...

I struggle every morning and honestly work ethic doesn't always win (Thank God for sick days). Last night I got him early (8:30) with every intention of posting a bunch of different things I'd been working on. I was out cold by 10:00. I thing beds are evil and they do get softer and warmer and more wonderful that 30 seconds before you have to get out of it.

Suzy said...

Well its the same thing every morning for me and yet I live a 7 min walk from my work ---- Its actually worse because I end up waiting till the last minute to get up.

Sj said...

oKareno - you should look into reasons you spend most of your day in dialogue - arguing with yourself

:P

Sj said...

On a more serious note - I have had those days.. and it is remarkable how many ARE interrupted by snow. At least on those days you have a real excuse for going in late

k a r e n said...

I did notice, it is ironic that the people who live closer to work tend to come to work later than those who live far.

I need more motivation to go to work.