Thursday, November 30, 2006

rambling

I’ve been quiet latey. I don’t know if it’s because I’m tired or just not in the mood. My co-workers think I’m bored. Maybe I am. Or maybe I just have a lot on my mind. Not necessarily bad… I just happen to have my thinking cap on. It could also be due to the fact that there’s less sun and the skies have been grey and it’s making me feel depressed. I hate winter.

I was reading an article yesterday about light therapy. Apparently it is quite common for people to feel slightly depressed during the winter months. It has something to do with the fact that we get a lesser amount of sunlight. I think I am one of those people. =P

I’ve been surfing the internet, trying to look for a good template. I am getting a bit tired of the one I’m currently using. Unfortunately, it’s not easy since I’m using blogger beta. I would have to revert to the Classic Template which I don’t really want to do since I enjoy using the features that came with the beta version. It just sucks that there aren’t as many choices when it comes to templates. Blah!

I am saddened by the fact that I would have to wait until the spring to see Heroes again! It sucks big time.

3 comments:

Marieseda said...

I also find it a challenge to not get depressed around this time of year. There's something about leaving the house before the sun rises and leaving work after it sets that really gets to me. However, I can't help but love winter; fresh snow, holiday lights, the crisp clean air.

Honestly, I could have done without the freezing rain this morning ;)

k a r e n said...

I think it's hard for me to appreciate winter because I grew up in a tropical country where the temperature stays pretty much the same all year.. it was either it's raining or not but that was it.

I brought a lot of stuff with me to work today and having to balance an umbrella with all of it was NO FUN!! By the time I got to work, my hands were so cold that i couldn't feel them anymore. It took me awhile to be able to close the umbrella. Annoying.

kristin said...

why don't you just mess with the colours in the html code? that's what I always do when I get bored with templates.

yah, i'm feeling down lately too. cold, dark, windy, wet... these are not fun elements to walk through. it takes it's toll for sure.