Thursday, November 16, 2006

Blogs about God

As mentioned in my previous posts, I’ve been going through other peoples’ blogs and I just discovered that there are a lot of people that blog about God, religion and their faith. Just when you thought nobody goes to church anymore combined with the number of non-practicing Christians, it really is good to know that God is still remembered and revered by many.

I think it is very healthy to discuss God every now and then. While some people think that questioning your faith is wrong, I think it helps you gain a better understanding of what faith really is and having a deeper sense of belief. If you don’t ask why, you won’t know why. As the Bible says, “seek and you shall find”.

I find it interesting to hear what others have to say about God. Since each person has a special relationship with Him, each one will have a story to tell and an opinion based on their personal experiences. God manifests Himself in so many different ways and when you listen to other people’s testimonies, it’s as if you see Him in a new light and it makes you think.

1 comment:

Sj said...

Moi aussi Karen