Monday, November 13, 2006

some words...

I noticed a lot of us who blog, don’t seem to blog on the weekends… it makes me wonder if most of us are blogging when we’re at work…?

I didn’t sleep too well last night. It’s probably because I slept yesterday afternoon and might have had too much sleep. Jerry called me around 2:30 AM to say goodnight and since I was sleeping so lightly, I actually heard my phone ringing, was able to answer it and consciously talk to him. I normally miss his calls when he calls me past 1 AM and if I do get the chance to answer my cell, I’ll be carrying a conversation with him and have no recollection of it in the morning. Sometimes I’ll even ask him why he forgot to call me when he said he would and he would tell me he did but I just don’t remember. It’s weird. If I were hiding something from him, I think I would’ve blurted it out during one of those conversations. LOL…

I’ve been dreaming a lot about moving. I don’t know why but almost every night I would dream that my family’s moving again. It’s a different house everytime but it’s always a house with so many rooms. I hate moving because of the hassle and I guess it’s probably why I dream of it so much.

My youngest brother, Miguel, was doing his homework last night – again, at the very last minute. I heard my mom reprimanding him again for delaying. I had to smile because he reminded me of myself when I was in highschool. I used to love to wait until the very last minute to do my homework and I don’t know why. My mom used those very same lines to me and I would always tell her not to worry because I would finish it on time. My parents could never be mad at me when it came to my school work because I always managed to get really good grades. I loved going to school. To me, it was a game… a challenge… and I loved it. Hopefully Miguel will learn, just as I did, that starting early really helps. I am not too worried, he’s smart and he’s really, really good in Math (I remember him getting a perfect score in his math exam when he was four… he was so little and he would always cry in school but he some how managed to get a perfect score in his finals. Little brothers… they always surprise me.) Occasionally he’ll slack off a bit but when motivated, he bounces back.

I need to get an eye exam. I keep getting headaches. I obviously don’t have much to write…

4 comments:

Sj said...

I moved so many times that I have dreams like that too.. (Not as far as you, Suzy or Jerry but still)

I even had this one dream that I had where I woke up and drew the house I was living in (was huge and connected to the TTC) in the dream and everything..

Yeah.blogging during work is usually right!

k a r e n said...

could it be your future house? =P

Sj said...

I would SO wish...

k a r e n said...

You'll never know! =P