Wednesday, November 15, 2006

Happy about it

I must have been super tired yesterday because as soon as I got into bed last night I was fast asleep. Jerry came by my house to have dinner with my family and to ask my dad for help with his new laptop. I must say, I love it when he spends time with my family. As soon as we walked through the front door, Miguel and my dad were waving at him from the living room and my mom was giving him a hug. Jerry went to my brothers’ bedroom and said hi to JR while I was changing in my room. Jerry pretty much ate everything that my parents offered him and I could tell my parents were very pleased (poor Jerry must’ve been really full after dinner!). Of course my mom talked to him the entire time he was there.

I really love that he gets along so well with my family.

3 comments:

Sj said...

I love picturing it all.. ps. I looked for your bro last time I was at that Wendy's no luck yet though unless he is about 68yrs old

k a r e n said...

LOL! He works there 5 days a week (I think) and I know for a fact he is there on Saturdays unless we have a family outing. He looks like me, about 5'10" and they call him Jose.

He's shy but he's very nice. =)He's seen your picture but I doubt he'll recognize you.

k a r e n said...

oh yeah i forgot to mention, Jerry sat on a broken chair while eating ice cream and he fell through! my dad caught him and it was really cute watching my dad catch Jerry and he didn't let go until Jerry was back on his feet. My mom and I laughed (yeah we were kinda cruel).