Tuesday, November 28, 2006

Weird

I had another weird dream last night. I don’t recall much of it except that I was on a field trip with some friends from highschool and I have no idea where we went but it was some gallery or building of some sort and we were in a room with marble floors. There was a wooden bench and we were sitting on it, talking and taking pictures. I realized I had forgotten my camera in the bus so I went back to get it and the next thing I know, I’m somewhere else with my mom and my brother Miguel and a few people I didn’t know. Anyway, we were going somewhere and we sat down to eat and take a rest and this very cute guy sitting across the table was talking to us and he kept smiling at me. I kept thinking to myself, “Do I know him? And why is mommy talking to him like I’m supposed to know who he is?” Anyway, he was texting me, asking me if I wanted to go out for dinner and when I looked at the phone I was holding, it was a Nintendo DS and he was holding one too and so was my mom and Miguel. The guy’s was blue, mine was white, mommy’s was red and Miguel’s was something but I can’t remember what. Anyway, we had to go and the next thing I knew I was awake.

Very, very weird!

1 comment:

Marieseda said...

I think we dream so we don't have to be apart so long. If we're in each others dreams, we can be together all the time.