Thursday, November 16, 2006

Why?

Once in awhile someone I love or care about deeply will confide in me about a difficult situation he/she is in and I will sit there and listen and I can’t help but wish I could do something about it. I find it really difficult not to get affected. Many times I’ve found myself crying for friend in trouble and it really bothers me to know that a loved one (be it family, relative, bf, friend…) is suffering. I feel like I should do something but Idon’t know what it is that I can do and most of the time I really can’t do anything about it. Sometimes I feel like listening isn’t enough although often times it is. What hurts me the most is the fact that I know this person has a good heart and deserves nothing short of the best that life has to offer and it seems unfair that he/she has to go through some really ugly stuff. I don’t understand why.

No comments: